Mailing List & News is a simple mailing list manager system with ability to
send of mass newsletters to subscribers. The basic advantages of this script is that at
subscribe or unsubscribe, the user remains on the same page on which there was
|The entered address will not be used
for any purposes and will not be brought into any mailing list.
But if you really
would like to receive UtilMind newsletters, please subscribe in the form on our
1. Make necessary changes in variables in the body of script
in conformity with the commented instructions.
2. Copy maillist.cgi and maillist.txt
onto your cgi-bin directory.
3. Change attributes of .cgi file to executable (chmod 755).
4. Change attributes of database file to 'read/write' (chmod 666).
5. Install subscribe/unsubscribe form from mailform.html
file (blankframe.html used by this form too and must be in the same directory that
6. Install login page (or form) to anywhere, but specify correct path to
If you have any problems during the setup, please visit the Perl CGI Help message board.
Last updated: November 4, 2000
Requirements: Unix only (does not works on Windows-based machines), CGI permission
Download: maillist.zip (5 Kb)